Friday 27 May 2016

About me

Hi my name is Sian and I am a young adult who lives in England and I am a student. I have a dog who means the world to me. I enjoy shopping especially when it comes to buying makeup and clothes (sometimes I can get carried away!). Other obsessions of mine are food, particularly when it comes to cake and chocolate, Disney, I have practically watched every Disney film there is and someday hope to go to Disney world and then there's Harry Potter, I love the films so much and get that caught up in them I struggle to focus on my studying.

Hope you enjoy reading my blog!

Sian X

2 comments:

  1. Hi just wanted to say I'm looking forward to reading your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW thanks I look forward to writing more posts in the near future!!

    ReplyDelete