Thursday 9 June 2016

May Favourites 2016


 
I have loved so many different products this past month, so I'll start with beauty, my first beauty favourite has been the Tanya Burr cosmetics Just Peachy lip gloss (that was a mouth full!) which is a light pinkie-peachy colour. I have been watching her YouTube videos for a while now and I was really intrigued to try her products as I enjoy watching her videos so I thought maybe I would enjoy using her products as well. Does that sound wired? I don't know it kind of makes sense to me. Anyway, I decided to buy a few of her products and I was actually surprised about how good the quality of the products is considering they are very reasonably priced. And my favourite is the Just peachy lip gloss because I love the colour of it and I think it goes so well with my skin tone as I have really pale skin, also it is so easy to apply and I really like the packaging which is a massive bonus to me!
 

 
 
My next favourite is the perfume Ari by Ariana Grande, it smells of sweet flowers to me which I love and is the perfect summer scent and I can’t wait to wear in more during the next few months. I was actually given it at Christmas but I've only really started to use it now. I would definitely recommend this perfume to anyone. Another beauty favourite of mine in May has been the JML Mineral Magic: Skin Perfecting Make-Up Powder, I picked this up whist I was shopping in boots curious to see if it actually works and it does, really well. It covers up my flaws and imperfections amazingly making my skin look so smooth and it even adds a bit of colour to my face. It has been a life saver a few times recently when I've needed to quickly pop out and I have not had enough time to put on a full face of make-up.

 

Moving onto fashion, since the weather has started to get better this past month I have been wearing my TOPSHOP MOTO button front A- line skirt (I think that's what it's called) practically every day! I love how it sits on me and it doesn't suffocate me like other skirts I have tried. It goes with basically any top to make an amazing outfit and I feel so confident wearing it. I have also loved my new black jeans from Topshop when the weather hasn't been that good in May, I have wanted a pair for months and I'm so glad I finally got one. It is so nice to have a pair of jeans that’s not navy and it makes my outfits look different when wearing them, it gives it that edge and I love it! I couldn't give them up now there so special to me, I didn't think I could get this attached to jeans.

 
 
Now let’s talk about FOOD, something that I have kind of been obsessed with in May is Nutella, I have been eating it probably every day after my lunch with digestive biscuits. I know it’s not great to eat it that often but to be honest I don't have an excuse it is just so nice! The favourite thing that I have done in May was going to "Warner Bros. Studio Tour London-The Making of Harry Potter" and it was absolutely amazing and I'm so glad I went. I loved seeing so many costumes, props and sets from the films; it was like a dream come true. If you want to know more about my incredible experience at the Harry Potter Studios you can read my last blog post called "Harry Potter Studios" where I have written more about the tour in detail.                                    
http://pamperinparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/harry-potter-studios.html
 Sian X

2 comments: